Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Blog, New to the Blog

Ok first off, I made it know that you can post comments as anyomous (I know I didnt spell it right), so anyone can post a comment! Just please be nice and respectful to this blog and other blogs. Also taking people who want to be blog authors, but of corse you have to tell your email in order to that (I use my parents, richjerirossi513@gmail.com). And yes, you must be a part of blogger. If you do become an author, please do not say you own the blog! You only can post things and answer questions. Im the admin.! Ok enough about this.
Ok I made a new blog! Its for CS! You can be an author (All of the rules I stated above go with this blog too)! Its called Chicken Smoothie Snowstorm, of corse! Just like Animal Jam Snowstorm!!! :P
Ok then bye  jammers! When I wrote Chicken Smoothie Snowstorm, click and go to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules
1. No cussing
2. Be respectful to others
3. Dont be an 'imposter' of someone else!!
4. Be nice
5. Feel free to ask any questions!